Twinkle Khanna Book Recommendations Elle

Comments

  1. Respected mam my name is amit tiwari and I am student of ATI MUMBAI SION CHUNABATI 4000022 mam I am also complete my post graduation with hindi literature .I am very interested in writing, work and I also need some work and chance mam I want to show my writing ability if you give me permission than I do my best. Honesty iis the best, policy for my side my email amitarjun445@gmail.com please mam give me a chance

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is to request to promote the upcoming movie Padman starring Akshay Kumar and Sonam Kapoor
    I’m having an co-education CBSE institution based in Indore (M.P) for past 21 years name IPPS Indore (www.ippsindore.org)

    I on the behalf of whole school and management request you to visit our school campus for the promotion of movie and to bring out significant importance and need of sanitary pads. As most of teenage girls experience the period phase in school days.
    It would be immense pleasure if you give us opportunity of hosting the promotions of film.
    Awaiting for your reply.
    Thank you
    Saddam Patel
    Director
    IPPS,Indore
    147,Sai Kripa Colony
    Indore,M.P
    www.ippsindore.org

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you help me apko Akshay ki kasam

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you help me madam need a job please
    I am ba final passed in few year and I liked you and I like your family mam please ky aap mujha job d sakti h mam please

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will prove you that no one can be a bigger fan of you on the planet Twinkle mam dear to me. I I dont go to meet her She will one day come to meet me . I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like you my dear ilke your movie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts